RGA Floor and Vault competition 2017
Saturday 1st April 2017
PLEASE COMPLETE 1 ENTRY PER CHILD
Sessions times will be confirmed when all entries have been received.
This will be an afternoon competition.
Rules and Regulations:
- This competition is only open to RGA gymnasts who attend classes at the main centre in Kew or one of our satellite centre.(Vineyard, Collis, Orleans Infant, Nelson School & Hampton Sports centre - Tuesday only)
- This competition is only open to gymnasts aged 7 years old or above on the day of competition.
- Gymnasts will compete in age groups. These groups will be determined by the number of gymnasts entered.
- Gymnasts have to perform 1 vault skill and 1 floor routine, Scores will be added together to make up the final score. (Gymnasts willl get a chance to practice their vault skill on the day)
- Medals will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd ranked gymnast of each age group. All gymnasts will receive a participation certificate.